ChargeIn, a Digital Mobile Charging Station, is proud to announce a new product, India’s first ‘Power Bank Sharing Kiosk’. Charging mobile phones has become a part of people’s day to day routine. A lot of mobile phone addicts, get very anxious whenever their phone battery is low, this is where, power bank sharing kiosk plays an important role by providing mobile power.
Power Bank Sharing Kiosk, can be installed in many places, such as, hospitals, shopping malls, bus stops, clubs, railway stations, offices, metrostations and many more.
Mobile power is a necessity to connect with your friends and family on social media, to shop online, do payments online, play games, email, etc. keeping your mobile phone continuously busy can drain the battery.
Let me take you through the steps, how to use power bank?
- Users need to download the official ChargeIn application.
- Need to get yourself registered, then verify with your mobile number and email.
- Next is to scan the QR or the quick response code.
- After this, you will be given two options; you need to select one, either rent or buy
- Then comes payment; you just have to keep adding money in your e-wallet, and whenever required, you need to pay from your wallet.
- Then, you are required to select the model and obtain power bank.
- Power bank can be obtained, with rent charges of Rs 30 per day, with a deposit of Rs 500.
Power Bank Sharing Kiosk can be installed anywhere, even at your location or venue. The benefits are,
- This will help in showcasing your brand promotion or advertisement.
- It will improve the visual look of the venue.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction with advanced technology.
- Will boost the sales and the profits of the company.
- Provide great customer service that will ensure customers are delighted
With ChargeIn, power bank sharing kiosk, each and everyone can enjoy stress-free charging across India.